Saturday, July 25, 2009

Post 4 Najieha

Ha5. Salam to all readers. Today I want to post about my friend, Siti Najieha.

When I decided to post about her? At 25 July 2009, 4.44 pm. First, she send me a message like this, "salam............" and I reply her message like this, "o............" then she reply my message back like this, "dah............." and I reply back her message like this, "nnt..............." and so on......

Apa2pun, finally, I write this post. Najieha is one of my friend and we be a friend in form3. We are in the same class at that time. One fact about she is; she want to be a lecturer. Is it right Najieha? Hmm... actually I dont know how to write about someone. I only know how to write about the 'mengarut' story. So, I will write about she based on her alphabet's name.

S- suka warna ungu (sbb tu tulisn ni wane ungu)
I- ikhlas tolong org len (bak kata peribahasa, 'ringan tulang' la)
T- timbalan pengarah persatuan BA (jlnkn tugs ngan mntap tuh!)
I- isteri yg solehah (6taun lg, yeke? jieha, when you want to be a wife hah?)

N- nice person (agakla... ha4)
A- athira and adila are her adopted sister
J- jahat bertempat (masuk kls thfiz lmbt2 utk rhtkn mnda. tp ade la org tu join skali.hehe..)
I- is a good listener (bleh jd tpt tuk org len luahkn msalah)
E- emak najieha pandai lukis and very creative. (kagum2)
H- has a good, happy family at home (prove: pnh g umh dy 2x)
A- anak kedua

That all about Najieha. Sorry kalau ade tsalah tulis @ cara pceritaan yg x ok. I hope you will be a successful lecturer and good luck in your life. I always pray all the best for you.

(to all readers, if you want me to post about you, i will post it. but you must tell me first that you want me to post about you. but once i have post about you, you must prepare your self to read it. either positive or negative, you must accept that. ha5. so, think first before make a decision)

No comments: