Friday, July 24, 2009

UPDATE1

apartment's building
my room
FSK faculty
our house


Today i come back home. From PJ to setiawangsa take about 45 minutes by bus and LRT. Cost: bus rapid,RM2 + LRT,RM2.10 =RM4.10.

#1.MY STORY
At the beginning, Minggu Mesra Siswa(MMS) was held at Puncak Alam, Kuala Selangor. Puncak Alam (pictures above) is the newest campus and we are the first batch that stay there. The facilities there are so modern and we got one apartment with 3 toilets and 4 bedrooms. One bedroom for 2 person only and that room is so comfortable.

But, we, students of MI and MLT got a news that we must moved to PJ because the lab at Puncak Alam was not complete yet. So, after MMS finished (about a week we stay there), we removed to PJ.

At PJ, we got one apartment with 3 bedrooms and 4 toilets. (I not take a picture at PJ yet). Each room have 2, 4 and 6 person there. So one apartment have 12 person. I got 6 persons room. Alhamdullilah, all my housemates are nice (walaupun some of them is a 'gila2' type).

Culture shock? I think no. Maybe because I always watched a drama about a life of teenager now, so I can accept the reality life of student malaysia.

In my class have 55 students. 14 boys and others are girls. This sem we must take 7subjects include 1 koku, PBSM. So please pray the best for me here...

(my english is not good so I will try to improve it)

No comments: